Z-Man Shad Fryz
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
A bite-sized swimbait that gets eaten by crappies, panfish, trout and all species, the 1.75-inch Shad FryZ represents small shad and baby panfish--among the most preferred forage foods of big panfish. Thin, deep-bodied profile transitions to a segmented tail section and special swimming tail; soft ElaZtech material yielding subtle swimming motion at almost any retrieve speed, including on the fall. 10X Tough ElaZtech construction resists tail bite offs and boasts the highest fish-per-bait ratio available. Special hookslot eases rigging on a Micro Finesse ShroomZ jighead. Ten colors include popular crappie and panfish patterns.
- Bite sized swimbait ideal for a variety of micro finesse applications
- Deep body that accurately mimics profile of shad fry and panfish fry
- Segmented body and paddle tail with fine tail fin detail
- 10X Tough ElaZtech® construction for extreme durability, resists tail bite offs from nuisance fish
- Incredibly soft material enables lifelike swimming action superior to other soft swimbaits, tail kicks at slow to extra fast retrieve speeds, and on the fall
- Extra-fine body segments yield unparalleled, natural articulating action without tearing or ripping
- Pairs seamlessly with Micro Finesse ShroomZ™ jigheads
- Incredibly effective for a wide array of species, including crappie, panfish, bass, perch, trout, and more