Okuma Makaira SEa Special Edition 2-Speed
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Okuma Makaira SEa is a work of art. The silver etched yellowfin tuna glistens brightly against the dark gun smoke anodized aluminum frame. This reel is as smooth as it is sleek, with a Carbonite Dual Force drag system and helical cut gears. The oversized handle and lower low speed gearing offer extreme torque for the Makaira SEa, making it a great choice for anglers who demand the very best. The Makaira SEa is backed by a 5 year warranty, making it a great addition to the already popular Makaira family.
In addition to all the features listed under the Makaira Two Speeds, Makaira Special Edition Feature:
• Open spool bearings with TSI-301 oil. Increases freespool 2-1/2 times.
• All non-spool bearings feature full grease pack for maximum longevity.
• Features Special Edition Gun Smoke and Black anodizing.
• SE reels will feature a yellowfin tuna etched into the side plate.
• Frames have been machined out for increased clearance between spool and cross bars.
• MK-8/10/15 will feature MK-20 size handle knobs.
• MK-20/30 features the MK-50 handle arm and knobs
• New lower speed 1.3:1 gear ratio featured in 20/30 sizes.
• 6061-T6 Machined aluminum frame with forged side plates
• 17-4 stainless steel gearing
• Helical cut gears for increased torque, smoothness and improved gear meshing
• Makaira reels all feature two-speed gearing systems
• Cold forged, Type-II anodized, machined aluminum spool
• CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coating process
• Patented spool pin system for use with braided or mono lines
• Carbonite Dual Force Drag system featuring Cal’s universal drag grease
• Custom designed thrust bearing: Alleviates side load on heavy drag settings
• 4-pcs ABEC-5 precision Sapporo stainless steel ball bearings
• Double dog, proprietary silent anti-reverse system
• Ratcheting drag lever and drag cam for precise drag setting
• Patented T-Bar handle with Easy Roll graphite insert on all models
• Heavy duty stainless steel ratcheting clicker system
• Heavy duty, 17-4 grade stainless steel drive and spool shafts
• Type-II gunmetal anodized frame, side plates, spool, drag lever and handle
• Open top frame design on MK-5II, 10II, 15II, 20II, 30II
• Lug and plug system on all open top reel models
• Machined thumb rest on rear cross bar for improved ergonomics
• Forged aluminum, full hard anodized reel foot and reel clamp
• Precision placement of drain holes maximizes water removal from reel
• Special screw ports around side plate screws reduces water/corrosion buildup
• Makaira lever drag reels are backed by a 5-year warranty
4 Models Available
|Model||Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Capacity||Line Retrieve||Max Drag at Strike||Max Drag Pressure||Weight||Stock||Price||Qty|
|MK-20IISEA||4BB + 1TB||3.8:1 & 1.3:1||870/25, 660/30, 530/40||39.4" & 17.5"||37 lb||55 lb||45.8 oz||Low Stock: <5||$629.97|
|MK-30IISEA||4BB + 1TB||3.8:1 & 1.3:1||850/30, 700/40, 550/50||39.4" & 17.5"||37 lb||55 lb||50 oz||Low Stock: <5||$669.97|
|MK-50IISEA||4BB + 1TB||3.2:1 & 1.0:1||1000/30, 650/50, 400/80||37.8" & 11.9"||60 lb||85 lb||61.4 oz||In Stock: 5+||$729.97|
|MK-50WIISEA||4BB + 1TB||3.2:1 & 1.0:1||900/50, 780/60, 560/80||37.8" & 11.9"||60 lb||85 lb||65 oz||Out of Stock||$739.97|