Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 94SV
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen chartplotter features a quick-release bail mount, and the transducer bundle adds Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and CHIRP traditional sonar.
- This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers, including the Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
- Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded BlueChart g3 coastal charts featuring integrated Navionics® data. Charts cover the coastal U.S., including the East and West coasts, Gulf of Mexico and the U.S. and Canadian sides of the Great Lakes.
NMEA 2000 AND NMEA 0183 NETWORKS
- Connect to your compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link audio system, media, VHF, AIS, engine data, heading sensors — such as the SteadyCast sensor — and more from one screen.
FORCE TROLLING MOTOR COMPATIBILITY
- Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
- Connect this chartplotter to different kinds of engines — including select Mercury and Yamaha models — to see RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim and other important information at a glance. You may need additional hardware, so be sure to check with your engine manufacturer.
- ECHOMAP UHD 94sv with BlueChart g3 for U.S.
- GT56UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
1 Model Available
|010-02524-01||Out of Stock||$1,199.99|